OA1000 Mercury Pro is a genuine breakthrough by Anviz in biometric identification terminals, which fully integrate fingerprint identification, RFID, camera, wireless, multimedia and embedded system technology. Utilizing 3.5 inch industrial TFT true color LCD, Dual Core high speed CPU based on the Linux operating system as well as Lumidigm’s multispectral imaging sensors. Lumidigm multispectral fingerprint sensors capture fingerprint data beneath the surface of the skin so that dryness or even damaged or worn fingers create no problems for reliable reads. As a result, Anviz biometric readers using Lumidigm sensors can scan through dirt, dust, high ambient light, water and even some latex gloves.
• Dual Core high speed CPU, large memory support 10,000 FP Templates
• Less than 0.5s rapidly verification speed (1:10,00)
• 1.3Million Camera capture verifier’s photo for event backup
• Internal Webserver for device quick set and records check
• TCP/IP, WIFI, 3G and RS485 multi communication modes
• Dual Relays both for door control and linkage with alarm system
• Provide complete Development Kit to build exclusive application platform(SDK, EDK, SOAP)